Category: Software Developer
TortoiseSVN is a free opensource Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a windows shell extension. It's intuitive and easy to use, since it doesn't require the Subversion command line client to run. Simply the coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control!
Features of TortoiseSVN:
Easy to use:
* all commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
* only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won't see any commands that you can't use in your situation.
* See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
* descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback
* allows moving files by right-dragging them in the windows explorer
All Subversion protocols are supported:
Powerful commit dialog:
* integrated spell checker for log messages
* auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
* text formatting with special chars
The big picture:
* Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
* Graphs of commit statistics of the project
* Easy comparing of two branches or tags
Per project settings:
* minimum log message length to avoid accidentally committing with an empty log message
* language to use for the spell checker
Integration with issue tracking systems:
TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
* A separate input box to enter the issue number assigned to the commit, or coloring of the issue number directly in the log message itself
* When showing all log messages, an extra column is added with the issue number. You can immediately see to which issue the commit belongs to.
* Issue numbers are converted into links which open the webbrowser directly on the corresponding issue
* Optional warning if a commit isn't assigned to an issue number
System Requirements: 32 bit of windows
Systems: Windows, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Reviews of TortoiseSVN
1. TortoiseSVN for 64-bit System 188.8.131.5232 TortoiseSVN x64 is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control application for Windows. It is based on Subversion. TortoiseSVN provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.Since TortoiseSVN is a Windows shell... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. TortoiseSVN (32 bit) 1.7 TortoiseSVN is implemented as a Windows shell extension, which makes it integrate seamlessly into the Windows explorer. Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE you can use it with whatever development tools you like. TortoiseSVN is... Details - Download
3. TortoiseSVN for 32-bit System 184.108.40.20659 TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control application for Windows. It is based on Subversion. TortoiseSVN provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.Since TortoiseSVN is a Windows shell... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. TortoiseSVN Add-In for Delphi 1.7.1 A TortoiseSVN Add-In for Delphi based on the Delphi Add-In for TortoiseSVN at tigris.org (http://delphiaddinfortortoisesvn.tigris.org/). Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Mangal to Kruti Converter 1.6.0 Mangal to Kruti converter tool can switch Mangal font to Kruti Dev. This Hindi Unicode Converter supports languages of Devnagri script like Hindi, Marathi, Maithili, Nepali and other languages that are written in Devnagri script. User can drop... Details - Download - Screenshot
6. Nagios 4.0.2 IT infrastructure monitoring tool Nagios which alerts IT administrators before any failure occurs in entire infrastructure that includes servers, workstations, switches, applications, services etc. Nagios helps the business owners to run their... Details - Download - Screenshot
1. MouseFeed Eclipse Plugin. Learn keyboard 1.0.0 MouseFeed Eclipse plugin. Helps to remember keyboard shortcuts. Shows a popup with the keyboard shortcut for the actions called with a mouse click. Details - Download
2. GNOME Clipboard Manager 2.0.4 GNOME Clipboard Manager is an environment made for managing your clipboards. It will automatically fetch new clipboards, and will push all the formats of that clipboard to a shelf Details - Download
3. ForumPosterV3 1 Forum Poster is a program that automatically post/reply messages to forums.. Forum Poster automatically register a user with the username, e-mail and password you typed on the board. It login as the registered user on the board and then post it.... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. My BootDisk 3.2 My Boot Disk creates a start-up disk, in case of emergency when system crashes, with mouse support and dozens of system-repairing utilities, including boot-up fix, file extraction, drive partitioning, rapid installation, disk format, Attributes... Details - Download - Screenshot